Resume, Rough Draft: Ying Ying Ke
Ying Ying Ke
555-SSSS
Meadow Lake, Sim State
- Quick, efficient, and respectful client service
- Self-starter, passionate, and dedicated
- Competent with all modern computing systems and business software
- Outstanding work ethic, professional presentation, and communicative skills
Personal Statement:
I never settle for anything but the best. Failure is not an option. Should I be hired, I will devote all of my time and energy to my work and exceed my employer's expectations.
Education:
Economics, Lake City University, class of 1987, graduated cum laude
Experience:
Mooreland & Associates, Intern
1983 - 1984
Duties included filing, data entry, typing, and some calculation.
Lake City Energy Concern, Accounting Intern
1984 - 1987
Duties included intensive calculation, expense analysis and projection, and presentation.
Meadow Lake Realty & Development Firm, Junior Associate
1987 - present
Duties include wasting a whole bunch of time with a bunch of backwoods nobodies.

Comments
Post a Comment